Register Today for the San Antonio Pipeliners November Luncheon on 11/11
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Thursday, November 11, 2021
11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Sales Manager-AnchorPipe International
Carson Long, Sales Manager for AnchorPipe International, has held various roles within E&P, Midstream and companies with primary focus in new business lines and service offerings for those respected businesses. He currently leads sales efforts for all maritime and international focused foundation applications.
Maritime Design Engineer
Chris Menchaca has been the design engineer for all Maritime projects for TorcSill Foundations and AnchorPipe International since 2014. Chris has designed anchor systems, foundation solutions and various marine foundation systems in challenging conditions all over the world. Mr. Menchaca mc is an expected graduate from Purdue University with a degree in Aeronautical & Astronautical Engineering. He is an active member of the Deep Foundations Institute.
This meeting will also be the kickoff of the,
4th annual Adopt An Angel Tree Ornament gift drive!
If you can’t make it to the luncheon, you can sponsor a child at the link below!
If you would like to donate a door prize please contact Michael Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5615 Landmark Pkwy, San Antonio, TX 78249
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and conferences for gathering, gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass.
- $375 Million: Enterprise Acquires Joint Venture Interests From Western Midstream
- Glex, Inc – Modular Design and Fabrication Celebrates 30 Year Anniversary 1994-2024
- Digital Marketing, Content Creation & Social Media Management – Allstream Energy Partners Experts in Oil and Gas Marketing and Media
- DT Midstream Reports Strong Fourth Quarter 2023 Results; Raises Dividend and 2024 Adjusted EBITDA Guidance
- NOW offering MARKETING through our Allstream Energy Partners – Allstream: People From The Industry, Helping Tell A Story