The Rockies Petroleum Conference August 24-26, 2022 in Cheyenne, Wyo
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The Petroleum Association of Wyoming is excited to announce the transformation of the PAW Annual Meeting into the
Rockies Petroleum Conference
Don’t miss out on networking opportunities with industry colleagues, informative breakout sessions and our exciting slate of Keynote Speakers.
Join us August 24-26 in Cheyenne!
Agenda & Registration
Wed Aug 24th PAWPAC Golf Tournament Shotgun Start 1PM
Cheyenne Country Club (800 Stinner Road)
Little America Hotel & Resort will serve as the Host Hotel for the 2022 Rockies Petroleum Conference. A block of rooms has been reserved for attendees wishing to stay on-site. Please use the link below to reserve your rooms. PAW has also secured special rates at additional hotels for overflow accommodations.
- Quantum Energy Partners to commit $400 million to Trace Midstream II to Pursue Carbon Capture and Sequestration Opportunities in North America
- PROMO $250 & We donate to University Program – Thru End of 2022 – Advertising and Networking with a Purpose
- $5.2 Billion Acquisition – EQT Announces Strategic Bolt-On Acquisition
- Phillips 66 Announces Offer to Acquire Outstanding Publicly Held Common Units of DCP Midstream, LP
- $355 Million Acquisition – Kinder Morgan Acquires Three Landfill Assets from Mas CanAm, LLC