Register Now for the 19th Americas LNG & Gas Summit & Exhibition Lake Charles Nov 1-4
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The Leading International Summit & Exhibition For The LNG, Gas & Energy Industry In The Americas
The 19th Americas LNG & Gas Summit & Exhibition will return to the epicenter of USLNG: Lake Charles, Louisiana, on 1 – 4 November 2022, with the continued support and endorsement of our partners – City of Lake Charles, Southwest Louisiana Convention & Visitors Bureau, Port of Lake Charles, Cameron Parish Port, Harbor and Terminal District, Southwest Louisiana Economic Development Alliance, and the police juries of Calcasieu and Cameron parishes.
This longest running event in the US offers countless networking opportunities to develop new and existing clients whilst obtaining the latest industry updates on the region’s LNG and gas forecasts. The event will bring together the entire gas and LNG value chain with key suppliers, buyers, gas producers, pipeline companies and EPCs from both a US and international perspective to discuss the most relevant and topical matters in the industry.
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Lake Charles
2022 Midstream Gas Processing and Industrial Manufacturing Events in Oil and Gas
2022 LNG Conferences USA
2022 Renewables conferences in America
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back