2021 API Storage Tank Conference Nashville
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The 2021 API Storage Tank Conference will give attendees an opportunity to learn about new and existing industry codes and standards, and to hear about emerging trends from industry experts. This two-day conference offers over 30 sessions addressing the needs of individuals involved in production systems, pipelines, terminals, refining and chemical manufacturing, and storage facilities. Each day focuses on presentations relevant to upstream, midstream and downstream.
Substitutions may be made at any time by written request. Registration badges are not interchangeable; swapping or sharing of badges (i.e. one company representative attends on Wednesday and another on Thursday) is not allowed.
Notice of cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing and received by September 13, 2021. A refund of your registration fee, less a $100 cancellation fee, will be made if notice is received by this date. No refunds given after September 13, 2021.
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC