Register Now for the 2022 MCGPA (MidCon GPA Midstream) Christmas Party Dec 1 – OKC
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Prior to dinner and entertainment, there will be time to mingle and take a carriage ride and view the Clydesdales in the stables area. Entertainment will feature a banjo player, Lucas Ross, from 5-7 while everyone is connecting as well as a Mentalist, Mark Toland, to perform during dinner and the event expects to end at 9. There will some extra touches as well this year from a Candy Cane person on stilts to a photo booth to make the memories last with your spouse and/or cohorts. Sign up quick before this fills up!
Sponsorships & Door Prizes
If you are interested in sponsoring any portion of the Christmas Party or wish to donate a door prize, please email Mark Hochstetler at email@example.com
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. We help oil and gas events get scheduled out for max participation. From the Oil Patch to LNG ship loading.
2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Midcon
Contact Efrain@AllstreamEP.com for more info.
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC