Register Now for the 2023 Spring OKC Pipeliners Club Annual Clay Shoot March 3 – OKC
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
PULL! – BOOM!!!
It’s that time of year when you grab your gun and head to Kingfisher to participate in the
OKC Pipeliners Club Annual Clay Shoot on March 3, 2023
Come join us – it’ll be a BLAST!
The Pipeliners Club of Oklahoma City is proud to announce and invite you to our 2023 Spring Sporting Clay Shoot.
This is one of our premier events for the year, raising money to support our scholarship program in a fun and casual setting.
We have the best sponsors on earth and there’s no reason you should be hungry or thirsty throughout the day. If you’d like to join this elite group of sponsors, please contact:
Garrett Campbell – firstname.lastname@example.org
60 Targets per Shooter
75 Shells (1 oz.) per Shooter
Breakfast and Lunch
1 Raffle Ticket
(Extra tickets only $10/ticket or 15 tickets for $125)
7:30 am REGISTRATION
8:30 am SAFETY BRIEF
9:00 am EVENT START
LUNCH, RAFFLES AND AWARDS AT CONCLUSION OF SHOOTING
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2023 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2023 Oil and Gas Charity Events added Weekly
2023 Oil and Gas Events Houston
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back