2nd Annual American LNG Forum *Promo Code “MIDCAL2021” 20% Discount(In Person-Feb 2021 Houston)
PROMO CODE for 20% off Discount: MIDCAL2021
American LNG Forum is your gateway to learning about the US LNG export industry, LNG pricing and finding top-notch modern technology for projects as well as connecting with the right people for business. The US is living through the great times of energy renaissance and LNG industry faces numerous exciting opportunities as well as challenges in order to be able to thrive. Many questions related to building a sustainable LNG export industry, LNG pricing and finding top-notch modern technology for projects lie ahead. The American LNG Forum is your gateway to tackling these issues, connecting with the right people for business and learning about the latest developments, projects and innovations in the LNG sector. Taking place in Houston, the event will not be limited only to the local participation, the attendees will have the chance to meet people from different parts of the world, who are interested in business opportunities in US LNG sector.
- $355 Million Acquisition – Kinder Morgan Acquires Three Landfill Assets from Mas CanAm, LLC
- Enlink & Banpu Develops Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the U.S. Driving Its ESG Principle Towards Low Carbon Society Target
- Tellurian Acquisition of $125 MILLION Haynesville Shale Assets
- Kinder Morgan Permian Highway Pipeline Announces Final Investment Decision for Expansion Project
- “Wellhead to Water” Haynesville to Gulf Coast- Williams Reaches Final Investment Decision on Louisiana Energy Gateway Project – Gathering & Processing to support Transco and Growing LNG Export Market