Register Now for the 15th Annual ABC Greater Houston BBQ Cookoff and Expo Oct 6th – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
About Our Media Partner:
Providing Quality Ensured Products
PIPE, FLANGES, FITTINGS, BOLTS, GASKETS, OLETS & MORE…
SCD is the premier PVFF distributor supplying carbon steel, stainless steel and special alloy materials. Providing industry leading manufacturers to meet your Approved Manufacturers List (AML) combined with complete documentation packages and product support, we help get your projects off the launch pad on time and within budget.
VALVES, INSTRUMENTATION, PUMPS, MOTORS & ALL YOUR MRO NEEDS
From MRO, Electrical and Instrumentation to Tooling, Fasteners, Auto, Plumbing supplies and more, Space City Distribution has access to industrial basics and equipment spares required for any build or maintenance project. We also provide top safety and uniform brands to have your team looking good and doing it safely, every time.
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables.
2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC