Register Now for the American Petroleum Institute (API) 38th Annual Fishing Tournament August 18 & 19, 2023 – Port Isabel
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
ANYONE can register to fish the tournament and pay Dues to RGV API. Limit is five People per Boat (Includes Guide).
Boats can launch from any site starting at 5:00 a.m. August 19, 2023, but SHALL NOT start fishing till 6:00 a.m.
(Launch can be between Port Mansfield East Cut & South to Jetties at Port Isabel (South Bay Included)
NO SURF FISHING!!
Wade fishing is allowed within sight of Boat! THIS IS A BAY FISHING TOURNAMENT
If your boat breaks down after you have started fishing, you can change boats but CANNOT add
another person to your boat.
All Texas Parks & Wildlife Dept. Rules will be enforced.
All fish must be caught on a rod and reel no gigging or spearing.
Participants MUST fish from the boat they are registered on (Switching boats at any time during the tournament is NOT allowed).
- $375 Million: Enterprise Acquires Joint Venture Interests From Western Midstream
- Glex, Inc – Modular Design and Fabrication Celebrates 30 Year Anniversary 1994-2024
- Digital Marketing, Content Creation & Social Media Management – Allstream Energy Partners Experts in Oil and Gas Marketing and Media
- DT Midstream Reports Strong Fourth Quarter 2023 Results; Raises Dividend and 2024 Adjusted EBITDA Guidance
- NOW offering MARKETING through our Allstream Energy Partners – Allstream: People From The Industry, Helping Tell A Story