Register Now for the Appalachian Pipeliners Association (APA) Dinner Meeting Jan 18 -Canonsburg
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Join us for our January Dinner Meeting on January 18, 2021 at Bella Sera. The event will feature a presentation by Toby Rice, CEO of EQT Corporation.
The cost is $65 for members and $120 for non-members. Registration includes dinner and drink tickets. Registration ends on Jan. 14, 2021. Please consider sponsoring the event through the event registration page.
“Networking With a Purpose” – Midstream Calendar Mission Statement
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2022 Appalachian Pipeliners Association September Dinner Meeting
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC