Register Now for the GPA Midstream Appalachian Basin Chapter 1st Quarter Luncheon Feb 14th- Canonsburg, PA
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Tuesday, February 14, 2023 @ 11:00 AM
Bella Sera, 414 Morganza Rd, Canonsburg, PA 15317
Non-members, please complete the form below. Members, please use the MEMBER EXCLUSIVE ACCESS page to register and claim your discounted rate.
Early Bird member cost $45
Early Bird Non-Member $85
Early Bird registration will end Monday, Feb. 6 at midnight
Regular registration member cost $55, non-member $95
Online registration will end Sunday, Feb. 12th at midnight
Event Sponsorship: $1000 will include 2 registrations, signage, table tents, social media/website, and option for sponsor representative to introduce themselves
Food Sponsorship: $500 will include 1 registration and signage at event
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2023 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Email Efrain@AllstreamEP.com to get involved.
2023 Oil and Gas Events Appalachian Basin
2023 Oil and Gas Events executive events
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC