Rocky Mountain GPA Midstream Luncheon – IN PERSON
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Join us for Lunch, Education, and Networking…IN-PERSON!!
September 9th, 2021 11:00 AM
“Outrigger Energy II’s Bill Sanderson Plant Project, a 250 MMcfd cryogenic gas processing plant located west of Williston, ND, and an 80-mile, 20 and 24-inch diameter, rich gas gathering system originating in eastern Williams County
SPEAKER: Andrew Perdue-Director of Operations & Engineering at Outrigger Energy LLC
– Members: $50 – Guests/Non-Members: $75
– Late Registration (After 6 pm on 9/03): $75
Online registration closes Tuesday, Sept. 7th @ 6 pm ($85 Pay at the door).
Registration- 11:00 am
Lunch – 11:45 am
Opening Comments – 12:00 pm
Presentation – 12:10 pm
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and conferences for gathering, gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass.
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back