Greater Pittsburgh Chapter: Aprés Ski Soirée Dec 7th – Pittsburgh
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Hosted at Terrene, guests will enjoy seasonal cocktails and heavy appetizers. Festive activities will be provided. Suggested dress is winter chic. Men are welcome. Space is limited! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsorship opportunities.
WEN Member Price: $35
Non-Member Price: $60
December 5, 2022
Sorry, walk-ins not permitted.
There are two outdoor lots located on either end of Station Square. There is also a parking garage located across from the Sheraton. There is street parking available within Station Square in front of the Glasshouse Apartments.
Event Questions? Please contact: Tiffany Culp
Cancelation Policy: WEN Greater Pittsburgh is unable to provide any refunds for this event unless the event is canceled and not rescheduled. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about our cancelation policy.
Members – To register for this event, please sign-in first.
Non-members – If you have not previously created an account, click Create Account, otherwise sign-in to register.
Note: Your registration is not complete until you click the “submit order” button on the next page.
If you are experiencing problems registering, we recommend that you try another browser, such as Chrome and/or clearing the cache memory on the browser. We also recommend that you register from your phone or personal computer as some companies have security settings that do not allow access to our site or some of our registration functions. If you continue to have technical problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to reset your password, or are locked out of your account, please contact email@example.com.
Waiver and Release of Liability:
By completing the registration for this event, attendee and any guests agree that they have read and agree to the WEN Waiver and Release of Liability and Indemnity attached here. WEN Greater Pittsburgh reserves the right to deny entry to this event if attendee does not agree to the WEN Waiver and Release of Liability and Indemnity.
By registering for this event, you agree to the Women’s Energy Network Terms and Conditions.
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC