Register NOW for the 2022 Houston GPA Midstream Golf Tournament Dec 1st – Houston
This Event Reminder and Place Holder is Sponsored by:
Save The Date
The 2022 HGPA Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament will be held Thursday, December 1st at BlackHorse Golf Club in Cypress, Texas. 4-man team registration (36 total teams available) is $1,000 (no individual participant option). Registration will open at 7:30 a.m. followed by an 8:30 a.m. shotgun start. Post-tournament we will host a networking event with cocktail stations, food and music from 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Golf Tournament Sponsorship Opportunities:
Sponsorship opportunities are available for you and/or your company to contribute to the Houston GPA Scholarship fund. For all sponsorship questions please contact Andrew Brenneise (832-808-5715; email@example.com) or Jared Harrison (979-418-1245; firstname.lastname@example.org)
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
2022 Oil and Gas Events Texas
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC