Register NOW for the Houston GPA Midstream Monthly Luncheon (Members Only) Jan 11th for the 2023 Market Outlook – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
THESE ARE MEMBERS-ONLY EVENTS
Houston Midstream GPA members and their guests are invited to attend these networking events. Come join us and enjoy some good food and fun with your friends in the industry.COST
Member Luncheon Ticket: $65
$0 – Owner/Operators Members (use company email to register)
Todd Root, Director, NGLs and Petrochemicals for RBN Energy, will offer a 2023 Market Outlook.
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2023 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Email Efrain@AllstreamEP.com to get involved.
2023 Midstream Events Houston
2023 Oil and Gas Events Calendar
2023 Renewables Events Houston
2023 New Energy Events Houston
2023 Oil and Gas Charity Events
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC