Houston Pipeliners Monthly meeting (In Person)
DEADLINE for Early Registration is 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, October 18, 2020.
DEADLINE for IN-PERSON Registration is 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, October 25, 2020.
DEADLINE for VIRTUAL Registration is 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, October 31, 2020.
Capacity for in person attendance is limited and no walk-in registration allowed at the door.
Face coverings are required at the Norris Center.
Social Hour: 5:30 p.m.
Dinner: 6:30 p.m.
Program: 7:00 p.m.
- $355 Million Acquisition – Kinder Morgan Acquires Three Landfill Assets from Mas CanAm, LLC
- Enlink & Banpu Develops Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the U.S. Driving Its ESG Principle Towards Low Carbon Society Target
- Tellurian Acquisition of $125 MILLION Haynesville Shale Assets
- Kinder Morgan Permian Highway Pipeline Announces Final Investment Decision for Expansion Project
- “Wellhead to Water” Haynesville to Gulf Coast- Williams Reaches Final Investment Decision on Louisiana Energy Gateway Project – Gathering & Processing to support Transco and Growing LNG Export Market