The Pipeliners Association of Houston Monthly Meeting – (In Person & Virtual)
Event Reminder Brought To You By:
5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Topic: Energy Transfer Orbit Project
Speaker: John Lohman
Vice President – Business Development, WB Pipeline
Register for the Monthly Business Meeting, link below.
The 2020/2021 membership year began July 1, 2020 and ends December 31, 2021.
DEADLINE for Early Registration (in-person and virtual) is 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, April 18, 2021.
DEADLINE for IN-PERSON Registration is 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, April 25, 2021.
DEADLINE for VIRTUAL Registration is 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, May 1, 2021.
Capacity for in person attendance is limited and there is no walk-in registration at the door.
Face coverings are required at the Norris Center.
For virtual attendees, meeting link will be emailed on Sunday, May 2, 2021.
– Links may not be shared and are not transferable.
– A Member sharing their link will forfeit scholarship credit.
– A Member who uses a link without paying by the registration deadline will not receive scholarship credit.
Social Hour: 5:30 p.m.
Dinner: 6:30 p.m.
Program: 6:45 p.m. (Virtual Meeting Begins)
Thanks to meeting sponsor AmericanPipeliner.com
Location: Norris Centers – Houston, 816 Town & Country Blvd., Suite 210, Houston, TX 77024
DEADLINE for Early Registration is Sunday October 18 at 11:59 p.m.
- $355 Million Acquisition – Kinder Morgan Acquires Three Landfill Assets from Mas CanAm, LLC
- Enlink & Banpu Develops Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the U.S. Driving Its ESG Principle Towards Low Carbon Society Target
- Tellurian Acquisition of $125 MILLION Haynesville Shale Assets
- Kinder Morgan Permian Highway Pipeline Announces Final Investment Decision for Expansion Project
- “Wellhead to Water” Haynesville to Gulf Coast- Williams Reaches Final Investment Decision on Louisiana Energy Gateway Project – Gathering & Processing to support Transco and Growing LNG Export Market