PIOGA Technical Seminar – Air Quality Technical Seminar Dec 15th – Wexford, PA
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
AIR QUALITY TECHNICAL SEMINAR
Thursday, December 15, 2022
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
PIOGA’s Environmental Committee
Location: The Chadwick
Registration:8:30 – 9:00 AM
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Fee: PIOGA Members – $175
Non-PIOGA Members – $250
Fee includes the training and Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours (PDH), continental breakfast and lunch.
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2023 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2023 Oil and Gas Charity Events added Weekly
2023 Oil and Gas Events Houston
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC