Register Today for the Pipeline & Gas Journal Awards 11/18 The Westin Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
A limited number of seats remain for the Pipeline & Gas Journal Awards. The program honors the midstream energy’s leading innovations and outstanding personal contributions to the industry.
Are you or a member of your team a finalist? Are your clients’ finalists? Celebrate this accomplishment by attending the event on Thursday, Nov. 18 at the Westin Houston Memorial City Hotel. See the complete list of finalists here.
A few tables and individual tickets are available. Register today!
- Tables of 8: $2950. (Includes 8 tickets to the Pipeline & Gas Journal Awards and logo signage on table)
- A limited number of tables for 10 are available. The rate is $3,950.
- Single Tickets $395. Limited single tickets are available.*
- If you’re purchasing a single ticket, please select “Single attendee” during registration.
- To purchase an entire table of 8, please select “Table of 8 Host” during registration.
- Once you’ve completed registration for a table, you will be contacted with a discount code to complete registration for your additional team members.
- If your ticket has already been purchased as part of a table and you have been provided with a discount code to register, please select Table of 8 Guest. You will enter the discount code where prompted on the checkout screen. Once you click apply, the amount due will drop to zero and you will be assigned a seat at your designated table.
Pipeline & Gas Journal is thrilled to announce the finalists of the 2021 Pipeline & Gas Journal Awards!
Due to the tremendous number of nominations in the Best Pipeline Technology category, and to further recognize achievements in the midstream industry, the advisory board decided that it was necessary to expand it into three new categories.
Nominations submitted for the Best Pipeline Technology category are now represented in: Best Repair Technology Advancement, Best Management Advancement Technology and Best Coating/Corrosion Advancement Technology.
Best Advance in Maintenance Technology Award
Atlas™ – CSNRI
Bolt Fastening – HYTORC
CorTalk RMU1-LITE Remote Monitoring Unit – Mobiltex Data Ltd.
Nautilus Pipeline IRM Robot – Kongsberg Ferrotech
Pipeline Laser Solution – Pipeline Laser Tools LLC
Best Coating/Corrosion Advancement Technology
CorTalk RMU1+INT1 Interruption Peripheral – Mobiltex Data Ltd.
DragX Surface Treatment – Oceanit Global LLC
In-Field Flow Coating (IFC) – Rescue Pipeline Services LLC
Best Digital Transformation Award
Arbo Liquids Commerce Platform – Arbo
Hifi Engineering High Fidelity Distributed Sensing (HDS) – Hifi Engineering
Pipeline HUB – Technical Toolboxes
Satelytics, Inc. – Satelytics, Inc.
Smartengo Best Fit – Vallourec
SuperVision Space App – SuperVision Earth GmbH
Best Management Advancement Technology
Gas Control Collaboration Center (GCCC) – Southern California Gas Company (Sempra Energy)
Hifi Engineering High Fidelity Distributed Sensing (HDS) – Hifi Engineering Inc.
Pipeline AC Threats (PACT) – LineVision
LivePIPE II – Fotech
SpectraSensors J22 TDLAS Gas Analyzer – SpectraSensors an Endress+Hauser Company
Ultra-High-Resolution In Line Inspection – ENTEGRA LLP
Best Pipeline Integrity Award
Accurate Gouge Classifier and Sizing When Coincident with a Pipeline Dent – T.D. Williamson
Centurion Pipeline and Cutty Cunningham – Centurion Pipeline
Cognitive Integrity Management – OneBridge Solutions Inc.
Ultra-High-Resolution ILI and CPCM – ENTEGRA, LLP
Best Repair Technology Advancement
Quantitative DAS Distributed Acoustic Sensing – Inteli-DAS LLC
Indraprastha Gas Limited – Online Stream Engineering PVT. LTD
POLYSTOPP® Quick Connect System – T.D. Williamson
THIOLEX – Merichem Company
TuffStand – DuraPlas Inc.
Type 8648VRS with non-pusher secondary seal (NPSS Technology) – John Crane
Innovative Thinker Award
Dennis Janda – ENTEGRA LLP
Jesse Mitchell – Centurion Pipeline
Dr. Kshama Roy – Northern Crescent Inc.
Reena Sahney – Jiva Consulting and School of Energy
Lifetime Achievement Award
Douglas Osburn III – AUTOSOL
Kelcy Warren – Energy Transfer
Dr. Keith Leewis – Leewis and Associates Inc.
Mark Olson, Rick Desaulniers, Paul Pirner, Mark Kalicki – ENTEGRA, LLP
Dick Williamson – T.D. Williamson
Safety Innovation of the Year Award
Jeff Acreman – Triple R Pipeline
Vacuworx RC Series Updates – Vacuworx
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and conferences for gathering, gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass.
- Midstream Calendar Oil and Gas Events Calendar – This Month Events Coming Faster Than Your Momma’s Chancla
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- September 25: ONEOK Announces Completion of Magellan Midstream Partners Acquisition
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk