Register now for Roseland’s 9th Annual West Tx Oil & Gas Expo & Charity Cook Off March 22 & March 23 – Midland
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Roseland’s 9th Annual West Tx Oil & Gas Expo & Charity Cook Off
When: March 22nd (9am – 5pm) & March 23rd (9am – 2pm)
Where: Midland County Horseshoe Pavilion
Register to Attend @ https://roselandconsulting.com/register-to-attend/
Register to Exhibit @ https://roselandconsulting.com/register-to-exhibit/
How Much: $40 to Attend; Exhibits starting at $1750 Any Art Work to display: Attached Expo flyer and our logo below Details in the body of event: Roseland Oil and Gas is excited to bring the 9th Annual West Texas Oil & Gas Convention back to Midland, Tx!! There will be lots of amazing Exhibitors showing off their innovative products, services, and equipment for the oil and gas industry!! Plus we are bringing back the Taste of the Oil Patch Cook Off to raise money for Charity!! Cook off will be going on outside during the show. Get your company registered to Exhibit, Sponsor, &/Or Cook at www.RoselandConsulting.com or give our team a call at 903-787-7544!!
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2023 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Email Efrain@AllstreamEP.com to get involved.
2023 Oil and Gas Events
2023 Oil and Gas Events Permian Basin
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC