Register now for the AMPP Houston Evening Meeting Jan 10th- Flow Efficiency Coatings for Pipelines – Houston Norris Conference Center
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Tuesday, January 10th, 2023
AMPP Houston Evening Meeting
Guest Speakers: Drew Hevle, Kinder Morgan
Presentation: Flow Efficiency Coatings for Pipelines
Happy Hour: 5:30pm
Please note new Location!!!!!!
Norris Centers – Houston
816 Town & Country Blvd.
Houston, Texas 77024
PLEASE PARK ON THE 3RD OR 4TH FLOOR OF THE GARAGE
***Please pre-register by Wednesday, January 4th. Registration on January 5th increases to $65.***
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2023 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2023 Oil and Gas Events Houston
2023 Oil and Gas Events executive events
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC