RMPC & COGA 2021 ZOO LIGHTS HOLIDAY PARTY
Event Reminder Sponsor:
Colorado Chapter: 2021 Zoo Lights Holiday Party
RMPC INVITES YOU FOR AN EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW OF THE 30TH ANNUAL DENVER ZOO LIGHTS!
Denver Zoo Wednesday, November 17th 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
For this year’s holiday party the Rocky Mountain Pipeliners Club has rented out the ENTIRE Denver Zoo! We hope you and your family are able to join us and have a chance to experience the 30th annual Zoolights, the Pipeliners way! The evening will feature: An exclusive opportunity to see the zoo lights before the general public A family event where children of all ages are welcome to come with their families In Pipeliners’ style, food and drinks are included with every ticket S’mores to roast on firepits and Hot Cocoa (with or without spirits) The Carousel The Train An evening amongst friends and family in a very unique Pipeliners’ event
The evening will feature:
- An exclusive opportunity to see the zoo lights before the general public
- A family event where children of all ages are welcome to come with their families
- Food and drinks included
- S’mores to roast on firepits and Hot Cocoa (with or without spirits)
- The Carousel
- The Train
- An evening amongst friends and family!
Walk-in registration is available on a limited, first come – first served basis.
WENCO celebrates responsible socialization. To provide a safe environment for all attendees, we will be following the most current guidelines and advice from public health officials and event partners at the time of event which may include masks and social distancing.
By registering for this event, you are opting to receive future email communication from the Women’s Energy Network. You may opt out at a later date.
Photography and Video Capture:
Photos, videos and screen shots captured by WEN may be used in association advertising, newsletters and other promotional materials, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the WEN website. By registering for this event, you grant WEN the right to use your likeness for such purposes.
This event will take place from 5:30-9:30 PM Mountain Standard Time. The time zone shown may be in Eastern Time. Please convert to your local time when adding to your calendar.
Please Register Directly at http://www.rmpipeliners.org/events/rmpc-holiday-party.
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and conferences for gathering, gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass.
- $355 Million Acquisition – Kinder Morgan Acquires Three Landfill Assets from Mas CanAm, LLC
- Enlink & Banpu Develops Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the U.S. Driving Its ESG Principle Towards Low Carbon Society Target
- Tellurian Acquisition of $125 MILLION Haynesville Shale Assets
- Kinder Morgan Permian Highway Pipeline Announces Final Investment Decision for Expansion Project
- “Wellhead to Water” Haynesville to Gulf Coast- Williams Reaches Final Investment Decision on Louisiana Energy Gateway Project – Gathering & Processing to support Transco and Growing LNG Export Market