Register Now for the San Antonio Pipeliners Association (SAPA) February 9th Monthly Luncheon Meeting – San Antonio
This event reminder is sponsored by:
Terry Gerhart serves as Executive Chairman of Salt Creek Midstream. He has over 38 years of oil and gas industry experience, including Board and CEO responsibilities.
Most recently, Mr. Gerhart served as a Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Delta Midstream Partners, a private equity-backed midstream start-up. Before that role, Mr. Gerhart served as Board Director & CEO of Noble Midstream Partners, a publicly traded, multi-basin MLP with significant operations in the Delaware Basin that he helped take public. Before that, Mr. Gerhart held several executive positions at Noble Energy, including VP of Africa, VP of Eastern Mediterranean Region, and SVP of Global Operations Services, which included worldwide drilling, supply chain, major projects, engineering development, corporate aviation, and operations excellence. Before Noble Energy, Mr. Gerhart held several senior roles in BP’s North American business, was part of the team that founded Vastar Resources, and managed the Gulf Coast and Rockies Business Units for Vastar, along with creating the HSE Department. He started his career at ARCO Oil and Gas and held several roles across operations, engineering, and projects.
Mr. Gerhart has a petroleum engineering degree from Texas A&M University and an MBA from Southern Methodist University’s Cox School of Business.
11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2023 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2023 Oil and Gas Events San Antonio
2023 Oil and Gas Events executive events
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC