Get Your Tickets now for the Big Cajun Throwdown World Class Cajun Cuisine & Crawfish Cook-Off & Music Festival April 22-29 – Pasadena, TX
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
World Class Cajun Cuisine and Crawfish Cook-Off and Music Festival April 22-29, 2023 – Pasadena Convention Center and Municipal Fairgrounds 7902 Fairmont Pkwy, Pasadena, TX 77507
About BTR Cajun Throwdown
Our Mission: Integrating our Louisiana and Texas roots by bringing communities together while helping families battling pediatric illnesses through the BTR Caring for Kids Endowment.
BTR gives back. It’s who we are.
In 2021,they were able to donate $15,000 to St. Jude, with additional donations to education foundations in Galveston County. For 2022, we’ve partnered with Da Krewe du Roux, UTMB, and more.
2022 saw donations of $10,000 to Texas Children’s Hospital, $10,000 to El Mina Shriners and a $10,000 initial endowment for BTR Caring For Kids!
Saturday April 22, 2023
BTR Kickoff Concert Featuring
Chad Cooke Band
Friday April 28, 2023
Louisiana Cuisine Cook Off Featuring
Keith Frank & The Soileau Zydeco Band
Ryan Foret and the Foret Tradition
Saturday April 29, 2023
BTR Cajun Throwdown Featuring
All You Can Eat Crawfish!
Jamie Bergeron | Travis Matte & The Zydeco Kingpins | Dustin Sonier | Curtis Poullard and the Creole Zydeco Band
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2023 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Email Efrain@AllstreamEP.com to get involved.
2023 Oil and Gas events Houston
2023 Oil and Gas Events
2023 Oil and Gas Executive Conferences
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back