Williams United Way Tulsa Sporting Clays – REGISTRATION LIVE
This event Reminder Sponsored By:
We are happy to announce that the Williams United Way Save The Date is here! The United Way of Tulsa Area Sporting clays tournament will be on September 10, 2021.
You will not want to miss this event! The 2020 Campaign rallied more than $1.5 million in contributions for the Tulsa Area United Way,
Friday, September 10th, 2021 Time: Registration and Breakfast starts at 7:00 a.m. Morning Shoot begins at 8:30 a.m. Place: Tulsa Gun Club – 8888 E. Mohawk Blvd N, Tulsa, Ok 7:00 a.m. to 8:15 a.m. Breakfast and Morning Registration 8:15 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Mandatory Safety Briefing 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Morning Round 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Afternoon Registration 11:30 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. Lunch 12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Morning Round Awards and Prize Drawing 1:00 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. Mandatory Safety Briefing (afternoon round) 1:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. Afternoon Round 4:15 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Afternoon Round Awards
Individual Shooter - $200 morning or afternoon round
Team of Four Shooters - $750 morning or afternoon round
Station Sponsor - $2,000
Event Sponsor - $5,000
Ammo Sponsor - $4,000
Cart Sponsor - $4,000
Participation entry fee includes breakfast and or lunch, 100 targets, ammo (12 or 20 gauge only), and cart for the round. See event registration for details of sponsorship opportunities
Will Southerland at Will.Southerland@Williams.com to reserve your team or sponsorship today!
NOTE: Due to the current Ammo Shortage, the morning and afternoon sessions are limited to 40 teams. Please indicate the morning or afternoon round. Once we receive the first 40 registrations for the morning round all remaining registrations will be put in the afternoon round.
MidstreamCalendar.com was created to help organize charitable events across the industry that supports Midstream – Pipelines, Terminals, Transmission, Gas Processing, and Storage. We focus on charitable events that give back to the community and raise money for scholarships. Hope to see you there! We support GPA Midstream, Houston Pipeliners, Pipe Liners Club of Tulsa, RMGPA, ABGPA, Appalachian Pipeliners Association, and many more!
- $355 Million Acquisition – Kinder Morgan Acquires Three Landfill Assets from Mas CanAm, LLC
- Enlink & Banpu Develops Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the U.S. Driving Its ESG Principle Towards Low Carbon Society Target
- Tellurian Acquisition of $125 MILLION Haynesville Shale Assets
- Kinder Morgan Permian Highway Pipeline Announces Final Investment Decision for Expansion Project
- “Wellhead to Water” Haynesville to Gulf Coast- Williams Reaches Final Investment Decision on Louisiana Energy Gateway Project – Gathering & Processing to support Transco and Growing LNG Export Market