Register Now for the YPE & The Center for Pursuit’s Clay Shoot for a Cause Sept 30- Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
YPE is excited to partner with The Center for Pursuit for our 10th annual Clay Shoot for a Cause!
About this event
Join us for the 10th Annual Clay Shoot for a Cause! We’re excited to partner with The Center for Pursuit again our co-host and beneficiary. Based in Houston, TX, The Center for Pursuit promotes the pursuit of choice, growth, and personal independence for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. These three core principles drive the mission at The Center, and for over six decades have empowered individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to live dignified lives filled with opportunities within an enriched, nurturing community. Ever-growing and changing, The Center for Pursuit currently serves over 450 individuals through a wide array of dynamic programs and services tailored to the varied needs of the individuals and families we serve.
For event partner and sponsorship information, please visit our Sponsorship Page , or contact Lauryn Herpin at LHerpin@thecenterforpursuit.org.
$800 for 4-Man Team ( or $200 per Individual Shooter)
- 12/20 Gauge Ammo
- 75 Clays on Course
- Event Branded Shirt
- 1 Door Prize Ticket ($6,000+ in door prize give aways)
- BBQ Lunch provided by Goode Company BBQ
9:30 AM REGISTRATION OPENS
10:45 AM SAFETY BRIEFING (MANDATORY)
11 AM START SHOOTING
1 PM LUNCH / PRIZES / AWARDS
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables.
2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC