2023 AGA Operations Conference & Biennial Exhibition & Spring Committee Meetings May 1-4 – Grapevine, TX
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The annual AGA Operations Conference is the natural gas industry’s premier gathering of natural gas utility and transmission company operations management from across North America and the world for the sharing of technical knowledge, ideas and practices to promote the safe, reliable, and cost-effective delivery of natural gas to the end-user. The Operations Conference is AGA’s largest forum with regularly more than 900 operations management in attendance, including 100 speakers, and over 120 technical presentations that run the gamut of topics, such as gas measurement, operations advocacy, safety, environment, storage, engineering, construction and maintenance, gas control, supplemental gas, corrosion control and piping materials.
2023 Exhibition; The 2023 exhibition will be held in conjunction with the conference. The exhibition attracts approximately 250 domestic/international vendors occupying 50,000+ square feet of Exhibit Space, including large islands. For exhibit inquiries, please contact AGA Exhibit Management at email@example.com.
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back