2024 API Inspection And Mechanical Integrity Summit January 23, 24, 25, 2024 – San Antonio – American Petroleum Institute
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
SAVE THE DATE
Make plans to join us for the 2024 Inspection And Mechanical Integrity Summit in San Antonio, Texas.
The 2024 API Inspection and Mechanical Integrity Summit was designed with you in mind. This four-day event, scheduled January 23 – 25, 2024 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, TX, will include an optional day of training (01/22/24) conducted by subject matter experts and three days of presentations addressing issues involved in asset condition evaluation for drilling, production systems, pipelines, terminals, refining, chemical manufacturing and storage facilities. Each day will focus on presentations relevant to upstream, midstream, downstream operation and integrity management. The Inspection and Mechanical Integrity Summit provides an opportunity to learn about new and existing industry codes and standards, hear about emerging trends from experts, and discuss new and existing issues in inspection and asset integrity management technology. Moreover, the Summit provides an opportunity for attendees to earn PDH (Professional Development Hours), maintaining their certifications and required hours.
The Summit is one of the best networking events for inspectors and other inspection support professionals in the industry today. If you’ve been then you already know; but if you haven’t been, here are some of the top reasons you need to attend:
- Gain knowledge and understanding of inspection and mechanical integrity issues that operating sites have faced and solved;
- Hear about innovative solutions to inspection and mechanical integrity issues faced by operating sites;
- Network with like-minded professionals and integrity management leaders in your community of practice; and
- View and evaluate solutions from dozens of exhibitors showcasing inspection and mechanical integrity products and services for the petroleum and petrochemical industry.
As stated by attendees, “The API Inspection and Mechanical Integrity Summit is the best inspection-related conference in the petroleum industry.”
Core Tracks and Subtopics
- Inspection programs and best practices
- Inspector roles and responsibilities
- Nondestructive examination (NDE) techniques and applications
- Integrity monitoring methods
- Inspection data management systems (IDMS)
- Damage mechanisms
- Corrosion control/mitigation
- Coatings/linings materials & application
- Integrity operating windows (IOWs)
- Corrosion control documents (CCDs)
- Engineering & Asset Integrity Management
- Risk analysis
- Fitness-for-Service (FFS) assessments
- Failure investigations/case studies
- Big data and digitization
- Codes and standards updates and guidance
- Risk Based Inspection
- Case studies for RBI implementation (successes/opportunities/misses)
- RBI methodology or software selection
- RBI evergreening or reassessments
- RBI program sustainability (planning, forecasting, management)
- Storage Tanks
- Non-Intrusive assessment methods for tanks
- Cryogenic tanks integrity program
- Fitness-for-Service assessment of ASTs
- Elements of a successful tank turnaround management program
- Unmanned Inspection Systems
- Permanently mounted sensors
- Robotics/UAS/Drones for inspection/monitoring
- Advances in unmanned inspection techniques and methods
- Remote visual inspections
2024 Women in Mechanical Integrity: Leveling the Bar
The “2024 Women in Mechanical Integrity: Leveling the Bar” event is scheduled for Monday, January 22, 2024, from 5:00 to 7:15 PM at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas. This meeting is planned in conjunction with API as part of the 2024 API Inspection & Mechanical Integrity Summit.
The event will feature a panel discussion, small group roundtable discussions, and open networking. This networking event will focus on the challenges and successes women have experienced in the field of Mechanical Integrity, as well as discuss opportunities for how to support and empower women as allies in this industry. Light bites and drinks will be provided. Sign up when registering for the 2024 API Inspection and Mechanical Integrity Summit.
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2024 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. We help oil and gas events get scheduled out for max participation. From the Oil Patch to LNG ship loading.
2023 & 2024 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Contact Efrain@AllstreamEP.com for more info.
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC