November NGEAO Networking Event
RED FORK DISTILLERY
3310 Southwest Boulevard
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Cost: Members $35
Join us for a private event sponsored by Ross Group. This event includes a distillery tour and tastings, an open bar with beer, wine, and Red Fork cocktails, and hors d’oeuvres. Space will be limited and will go fast as we are only able to accommodate 75 guests in this venue. Make sure to register today!
In addition to spirits and networking, this event will also be our Membership’s chance to vote on the slated 2022 NGEAO Board of Directors. Please make sure your annual NGEAO membership is active before the November NGEAO Networking Event to be eligible to vote for the 2022 Board of Directors and to enjoy your member discount!
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and conferences for gathering, gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass.
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back