Register now for the Pipeliners Association of Houston Monthly Meeting 11/6 – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Topic: State of American Energy
Speaker: John Northington Jr. Senior Director, Federal Affairs with Consumer Energy Alliance
* Each in person registration includes one meal and one drink ticket
DEADLINE for Early Registration is 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, October 29.
DEADLINE for Regular Registration is 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, November 5.
Late and In-Person Registration is Monday, November 6.
Social Hour: 5:30 p.m.
Dinner: 6:30 p.m.
Program: 6:45 p.m.
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC