Pipeline Research Council International REX 2023 Research Exchange March 7,8 – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
2023 PRCI Research Exchange Meeting (REX2023)
PRCI is hosting its annual Research Exchange Meeting on March 7-8, 2023 at the Royal Sonesta Houston Galleria in Houston, Texas.
Advancing the Resilience of Our Energy Infrastructure
The pipeline industry has provided the safe and efficient transportation of fuels for over a century. Significant technological advancements for design, materials, construction, operations, monitoring, and repurposing of assets have been accomplished by the generations of industry professionals who have come before us. Much has been accomplished, yet there are always more challenges to solve. Resiliency has sustained us, but it is innovation that advances us.
As the pipeline industry focus widens to include new and emerging fuels, we must prepare for the next century of safe fuel transportation and delivery to and for our communities. REX2023 takes us to the next level by sharing results from research organizations, service providers, and operators. From ideas generated to results implemented, REX2023 reminds us of the resilience we have and prepares us for a safer and more efficient future.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
PRCI welcomes all submittals for consideration as we work to build a diverse and robust program for the 2023 event. If you have any questions or need support during the submittal process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Call for Abstracts open now through September 16, 2022
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables.
2023 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
2023 Oil and Gas Events Houston
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC