Register now for the 17th Annual NGEAO Sporting Clay Shoot April 13th – Guthrie, Oklahoma
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Location: Silverleaf Shotgun Sports (8513 S. Douglas Blvd., Guthrie, OK 73044)
Date: Thursday, April 13th, 2022
Time: Registration and lunch start at 11:00am; shooting begins at 1:00pm
Entry Fee: $195 ($20 discount for NGEAO Members)
Raffle Prize Ticket: $20/each
Each shooter will receive 100 target rounds, lunch, shotgun shells, golf cart rental, and one raffle ticket.
Individual shooters can be designated as Team Captain and may register for an entire team. Team Captains will need to specify the other specific individuals during the online registration process along with ammunition gauge for each team member.
Come enjoy the Silverleaf hospitality and NGEAO camaraderie while competing for the title of 2023 NGEAO Sporting Clay Champion!
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2023 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day. So follow us for upcoming oil and gas events for 2022 and 2023
Email Efrain@AllstreamEP.com to know more about sponsoring on this platform.
2023 Oil and Gas Charity Golf Tournaments
2023 Oil and Gas Conferences
2023 Oil and Gas Events in Midstream and Pipelines
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back