Register Now for the Pipeline Welding Conference 2022 Sept 13, 14 – New Orleans
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The pipeline industry is a diverse network of specialized sectors and individuals – EPC, manufacturing, inspection, maintenance/asset integrity, hot-tap expansions and more – that are integral to the oil and gas industry. This two-day conference centered around the significant role welding plays in pipeline construction will address key insights to current and future pipeline industry trends, and a distinguished panel of welding industry experts will present the latest research and innovations in the pipeline field.
We hope you will join us for this great opportunity not only to network with such a vast collection of individuals within the industry but also to earn 11 PDHs (Professional Development Hours).
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Email Efrain@AllstreamEP.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events New Orleans
2022 Oil and Gas Events Louisiana
- Quantum Energy Partners to commit $400 million to Trace Midstream II to Pursue Carbon Capture and Sequestration Opportunities in North America
- PROMO $250 & We donate to University Program – Thru End of 2022 – Advertising and Networking with a Purpose
- $5.2 Billion Acquisition – EQT Announces Strategic Bolt-On Acquisition
- Phillips 66 Announces Offer to Acquire Outstanding Publicly Held Common Units of DCP Midstream, LP
- $355 Million Acquisition – Kinder Morgan Acquires Three Landfill Assets from Mas CanAm, LLC