San Antonio Pipeliners Association (In Person) Dec Monthly Luncheon
Presentation by: David Blackmon
Shale Magazine – Energy Sector
Topic: The Election, Now What!
Special Christmas Gift Collection Day!
Bring your gifts to the luncheon!
All gifts and AAA funds raised will go the children in the Texas Foster Care.
Adopt your sweet angel for 2020!
11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
If you would like to donate a door prize? please contact Michael Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5615 Landmark Pkwy, San Antonio, TX 78249
Screening and social distancing protocols will be in place.
- $355 Million Acquisition – Kinder Morgan Acquires Three Landfill Assets from Mas CanAm, LLC
- Enlink & Banpu Develops Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the U.S. Driving Its ESG Principle Towards Low Carbon Society Target
- Tellurian Acquisition of $125 MILLION Haynesville Shale Assets
- Kinder Morgan Permian Highway Pipeline Announces Final Investment Decision for Expansion Project
- “Wellhead to Water” Haynesville to Gulf Coast- Williams Reaches Final Investment Decision on Louisiana Energy Gateway Project – Gathering & Processing to support Transco and Growing LNG Export Market