Register Now for The Industry Collective December 15th Event – A Night Under the Safari Lights Holiday Party! – OKC
This event reminder is Sponsored by:
A Night Under the Safari Lights at the OKC Zoo
Brought to you by the Industry Collective
Please join the Industry Collective as we host A Night Under the Safari Lights at the OKC Zoo
December 15th from 5:30-9:30
Please join the Industry Collective as we host A Night Under the Safari Lights at the OKC Zoo on December 15th from 5:30-9:30. This family friendly event is open to all ages. The evening will include admission for the walking zoo lights trail and private access to the Lotus Pavilion where Industry will gather for cookies, cocoa, finger foods and fun! Come and go access to the Pavilion via a private tram with Animal encounters scheduled from 6:30-8:00. You are welcome to come dressed in your favorite sweater or matching PJ’s and take a family photo for a chance to win a prize!!
Industry Collective combines: YPE OKC, SPC Midcon, AADE Midcon, The Petroleum Alliance of OKC, Oklahoma City Pipeliners Association, Oilfield Christian Fellowship, API, NGEAO,
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. We help oil and gas events get scheduled out for max participation. From the Oil Patch to LNG ship loading.
2023 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
Contact Efrain@AllstreamEP.com for more info.
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC