The Pipeliners Association of Houston Monthly Meeting (In Person)
5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Topic: World Record 20-inch Lake Sakakawea HDD. This will be a joint presentation from Mott MacDonald and Michels discussing the design and construction on Kinder Morgan’s line in North Dakota under Lake Sakakawea 13,247 feet of 20-inch pipe using the pilot hole intersect method.
Speakers: Matt Smith
General Manager – Directional Crossings Operations
Glenn Duyvestyn, PhD, PE
Peng Principal Project Manager
Register for the Monthly Business Meeting, link below.
DEADLINE for Early Registration is 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, August 22, 2021.
DEADLINE for Regular Registration is 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, August 29, 2021.
Late and In-Person Pay at the Door Registration is Monday, August 30, 2021.
Capacity for in person attendance is limited.
Face coverings are required at the Norris Center.
Social Hour: 5:30 p.m.
Dinner: 6:30 p.m.
Program: 6:45 p.m.
Location: Norris Centers – Houston, 816 Town & Country Blvd., Suite 210, Houston, TX 77024
DEADLINE for Early Registration is Sunday August 22 at 11:59 p.m.
- $355 Million Acquisition – Kinder Morgan Acquires Three Landfill Assets from Mas CanAm, LLC
- Enlink & Banpu Develops Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the U.S. Driving Its ESG Principle Towards Low Carbon Society Target
- Tellurian Acquisition of $125 MILLION Haynesville Shale Assets
- Kinder Morgan Permian Highway Pipeline Announces Final Investment Decision for Expansion Project
- “Wellhead to Water” Haynesville to Gulf Coast- Williams Reaches Final Investment Decision on Louisiana Energy Gateway Project – Gathering & Processing to support Transco and Growing LNG Export Market