The Pipeliners Association of Houston Monthly Meeting (In Person)
5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Topic: World Record 20-inch Lake Sakakawea HDD. This will be a joint presentation from Mott MacDonald and Michels discussing the design and construction on Kinder Morgan’s line in North Dakota under Lake Sakakawea 13,247 feet of 20-inch pipe using the pilot hole intersect method.
Speakers: Matt Smith
General Manager – Directional Crossings Operations
Glenn Duyvestyn, PhD, PE
Peng Principal Project Manager
Register for the Monthly Business Meeting, link below.
DEADLINE for Early Registration is 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, August 22, 2021.
DEADLINE for Regular Registration is 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, August 29, 2021.
Late and In-Person Pay at the Door Registration is Monday, August 30, 2021.
Capacity for in person attendance is limited.
Face coverings are required at the Norris Center.
Social Hour: 5:30 p.m.
Dinner: 6:30 p.m.
Program: 6:45 p.m.
Location: Norris Centers – Houston, 816 Town & Country Blvd., Suite 210, Houston, TX 77024
DEADLINE for Early Registration is Sunday August 22 at 11:59 p.m.
- Midstream Calendar Oil and Gas Events Calendar – This Month Events Coming Faster Than Your Momma’s Chancla
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- September 25: ONEOK Announces Completion of Magellan Midstream Partners Acquisition
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk